Thursday, July 31, 2008

 

Family Backyard Playdate

Since my two of my sisters live so close by and we each have a kid born in 2007 we decided to try and get together once a week for a "Cousins Playdate". One such playdate also corresponded with a visit from my Dad and Stepmom Lorraine. My Mom also stopped by for a while. We had a great time playing in the backyard (even though it was a bit warm out) and even managed to get a photo where everyone in it is kinda looking at the camera. Success!!



Top to Bottom, Left to Right: Family Photo: Lissa, Riley, Christi, Kyle, Janene, Chloe, Grandpa John, Chica, Grandma Lorraine; Family Photo: Lissa, Riley, Christi, Kyle, Nana; Riley on blanket; Chloe in tunnel; Kyle giving Grandpa John a high five; Kyle giving Nana a kiss; Messy Kyle in chair

~ Christina

Comments:
I love our families! Can you email me the first and second photo, the actual file. Thanks, Lissa
 
Post a Comment

<< Home