Friday, August 29, 2008

 

Dream Dinners - August 2008

I loved my first experience at Dream Dinners so much, as well as the food itself, that I went back a couple of weeks ago for more! This time I assembled/made:

- Chicken Parmesan with Garlic Bread
- Grilled Island Shrimp
- Pecan Crusted Chicken
- Tuscan Steaks
- Chicken Paella
- Italian Stuffed Shells
- Gorgonzola Cheese Burgers
- McCormic Honey & Dijon Glazed Salmon


Grilled Island Shrimp, Pecan Crusted Chicken, Chicken Paella, Italian Stuffed Shells, McCormic Honey & Dijon Glazed Salmon

Plus a few other meals for my Mom, sister Lissa and Mother-in-Law to try. My sister Janene joined me and made some meals of her own. And because I had so many to make she helped me make mine too.

So far we've already had the Chicken Parmesan, Pecan Crusted Chicken (tied for my favorite), Italian Stuffed Shells (Ian's favorite), Honey & Dijon Salmon and the Chicken Paella (tied for my favorite).

It was so much fun and I can't wait to do it again next month.

~ Christina

Comments:
Oh-lala, this idea looks very interesting!
Do you assemble the dishes but keep them "uncooked" until you are ready to prepare a dinner?
Too bad they don't have a store in SC yet...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home